NAAEE brings environmental education professionals together to learn and share best practices. We support our members and promote excellence in the field by providing guidelines, research, tools, and professional programs that help cultivate collective impact and motivate multi-sector support.
- Access to eePRO, NAAEE's global community of environmental educators
- A member profile in eePRO
- Subscriptions to the twice-monthly eeNEWS, with timely announcements from the community
- A digital membership badge for your LinkedIn profile, resume, and other places you wish to display your affiliation with NAAEE
- Reduced conference registration fee* to the field's premier networking and professional development event
- Discounts on liability, health, auto, and life insurance through Forrest T. Jones and Co., Inc.
* (Please note: The primary contact on an organizational membership receives the discounted conference rate.
Categories for Individual Members
Our individual members are promoting professional excellence in nonformal settings, K–12 classrooms, universities (instructors and students), government and nonprofit agencies, and corporate settings throughout North America and in over 55 other countries. Membership terms last one year.
- Professional: Individuals (all EE professionals, including pre K–12 teachers) - $80.00
- Sustaining Member: Individuals joining at donor level rate - $180.00 Take your membership to the next level! Click on Sustaining Member category, below.
- Student: Individuals enrolled in a full-time, post-secondary program (student rate is valid for one year after graduation) - $35.00
- Retired: Individuals retired from active employment - $55.00
Through monthly contributions of $15 or more, Sustaining Members strengthen NAAEE’s ability to deliver programs, resources, and events that support environmental educators, community leaders, teachers, and other citizens committed to creating a better future through the power of education.
Categories for Institutional Memberships
Our institutional members include organizations and corporations promoting professional excellence in nonformal settings, K–12 classrooms, universities (instructors and students), government and nonprofit agencies, and corporate settings throughout North America and in over 55 other countries. Membership terms last one year. (Please note: The primary contact on an organizational membership receives the benefits including the discounted conference rate.)
- Nonprofit: Educational institutions or nonprofit organizations - $250
- Government: Government agencies - $300
- Corporate Small: For-profit organizations/institutions with less than 300 employees - $400
- Corporate Large/Foundations: For-profit organizations/institutions with more than 300 employees and corporate and family foundations - $500
- Affiliate (Affiliate membership approval is required from the NAAEE Affiliate Network.): State, regional, territorial, or provincial associations that represent professional environmental educators.